Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recruitment for Silence

SalmonWine

Lord of Memes
Xy$
Silence is designed to be a very atypical RPG. It features no elemental system, heavy focus on stat re-balance through equipment, and planning your turn based on a the speed of your party and the effects of skills.

For more info on silence, you can view the main thread here: https://rpgmakermv.co/threads/silence-official-rpg-thread.3773/

I'm looking for assistance with this project. Parallax mappers, tileset creators, story writers (for feedback) or even just playtesters. Any and all assistance will be much appreciated in helping my first game become a reality <3

If you are interested, feel free to message me. Replying to this thread will likely get you a message from me too :)

Thank you, all!

Lore

Resident Dragon
I can assist with feedback on your story, as well as playtesting. I'm still learning Parallax Mapping so no point just yet in putting my abysmally large hand up for that. ;)

Mysiath

the Eternal Lord in the Nothingness
Xy$
I looked at the main thread and I have to say that it caught my interest. I'm interested in hearing the story and I will be happy to give you my thoughts on it.