Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Questions on MV Events / Scripting You Have (Youtube Videos)

Boy Who Codes

Praised Adventurer
Xy$
Hello everyone, Soul here. So for quite some time, my youtube channel became stale because to be honest I am still thinking which one is a good tutorial to make for people who would like to learn about MV. I do have a series planned but while making them, I want some alternate questions to answer. So with your questions, I would be able to have an active youtube channel.

If you have any questions on eventing, MV Scripting and all that stuff about MV (please no questions about other's plugins, they are there for it), please throw them around. I'd gladly take the time to answer via my youtube channel with a video with your question.

I will gather all these questions and reply with the current status if I am making an answer and the youtube link once finished inside this thread.

Please make this active. Let's make this thread active and this forum active.