Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Resource icon

Quest Journal 1.3.0

No permission to download

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
LTN Games submitted a new resource:

Quest Journal - Create and manage quests for for your games!

What does Quest Journal do?
It allows you to create quests for your game. It comes with a quest scene to see all your quests displayed in an organized fashion. Aside from that, this plugin is very simple to use and comes packed with a quest editor.

Quest Journal Features
  • Includes a quest editor so you can easily create your quests using a GUI interface and not bore yourself with notetags or JSON files.
  • Run a common event when a quest...
Read more about this resource...

@NowhereGaming ensure you have the latest MV version. Also ensure you have the latest quest journal plugin and core from my website, latest version is 1.2.0.
I have the latest version of RPGMV at the time of the last update to the plugin 1.4.1 (I didn't upgrade to the version released yesterday) and I have version 1.2.3 of the plugin.

Also, I see that in the newest version there is a Location and Giver field in the journal but not in the Editor. How are these fields changed?

Last edited:

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
Okay, I'll be at my workstation shortly and I'll help you out some more.

@Tsuyoi Raion I'll be making videos this week for my most popular plugins but if you want to see some screenshots visit my website(link in signature) to see some screenshots.

If I try to call for the tracker using the plugin command I get "cannot read property "show" of undefined"
TypeError: Cannot read property 'show' of undefined
at Game_Interpreter.pluginCommand (/C:/Users/Marc/Documents/RPGMV/Indy/js/plugins/LTN_QuestJournal.js:2356)
at Game_Interpreter.pluginCommand (/C:/Users/Marc/Documents/RPGMV/Indy/js/plugins/YEP_MessageCore.js:508)
at Game_Interpreter.pluginCommand (/C:/Users/Marc/Documents/RPGMV/Indy/js/plugins/LTN_WindowPop.js:1220)
at Game_Interpreter.pluginCommand (/C:/Users/Marc/Documents/RPGMV/Indy/js/plugins/TYR_FollowerControl.js:310)
at Game_Interpreter.pluginCommand (/C:/Users/Marc/Documents/RPGMV/Indy/js/plugins/MrTS_PartyManager.js:113)
at Game_Interpreter.pluginCommand (/C:/Users/Marc/Documents/RPGMV/Indy/js/plugins/TDDP_MouseSystemEx.js:375)
at Game_Interpreter.command356 (rpg_objects.js:10445)
at Game_Interpreter.executeCommand (rpg_objects.js:8895)
at Game_Interpreter.update (rpg_objects.js:8803)
at Game_Map.updateInterpreter (rpg_objects.js:6080)
at Game_Map.update (rpg_objects.js:5987)
at Scene_Map.updateMain (rpg_scenes.js:417)
at Scene_Map.updateMainMultiply (rpg_scenes.js:409)
at Scene_Map.update (rpg_scenes.js:398)
at Scene_Map.update (/C:/Users/Marc/Documents/RPGMV/Indy/js/plugins/LTN_WindowPop.js:461)

@LTN Games Yes. Here is what I get when that is enabled:
TypeError: undefined is not a function
at new Window_QuestTrack (/C:/Users/Marc/Documents/RPGMV/Indy/js/plugins/LTN_QuestJournal.js:992)
at Scene_Map.createAllWindows (/C:/Users/Marc/Documents/RPGMV/Indy/js/plugins/LTN_QuestJournal.js:2205)
at Scene_Map.createAllWindows (/C:/Users/Marc/Documents/RPGMV/Indy/js/plugins/LTN_WindowPop.js:470)
at Scene_Map.createDisplayObjects (rpg_scenes.js:527)
at Scene_Map.onMapLoaded (rpg_scenes.js:380)
at Scene_Map.isReady (rpg_scenes.js:370)
at Function.SceneManager.updateScene (rpg_managers.js:1667)
at Function.SceneManager.updateMain (rpg_managers.js:1641)
at Function.SceneManager.update (rpg_managers.js:1576)

Last edited:

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
@NowhereGaming Does this happen with a brand new project with no plugins? I'm going to need a demo project in order to figure this out because I can't seem to reproduce the error. If you could zip your project (data and js folder) then I'll take a look into it for you.