Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Project Xenjin - In Need of Help.

Hello, all! I'm Kumori, Shortly after I joined I had started working on a project with RPG Maker MV. And I was wanting to know if anyone would be willing to help!

I don't require much. But I'm pretty bad at some things despite me using the RPG Maker Engine since the VX days. I haven't improved much in terms of Mapping.

So anyone with Mapping experience who is willing to help bring this project up would be amazing!

I'm also using Voice acting. a bit more work on my end but I find it cool! So voice actors are welcome as well!

Let me know if you're interested with a @Kumori Ankoku okay?

@LordBones With this being my first MV game I really don't want to go all sorts of nuts with tilesets right now. Just the base set is fine. as for the maps and what I expect, The story takes place in an old Knights/Samurai type era, so a map set that works with that would be nice.

The first two main characters are Ninjas, as such the Starter town should reflect that.