Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Potential Future Theme?

Would you like this as a theme?

• YES!

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • No...

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Other (Explain Below)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
So, I was looking into some new Styles/Themes, and decided to give this a try. How would you all feel about something similar to this? *Of course RPG Maker MV* Will be changed to whatever banner we have at the time "Or edit it to match the size"

GzrBiqz.png

You all want something more RPGish / RMish, and this seems like a pretty RPG looking structure.

Rise Evil

Praised Adventurer
Xy$
Good looking interface, but how are we going to see the difference between the Dark and Light concept? ^^

Last edited:

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
Good looking interface, but how are we going to see the difference between the Dark and Light concept? ^^
This would be the only version. No light or dark, because it's a little of both. Below the image is nothing but black, etc.

Edit: I could make this the dark theme:

fusionp4.png

Last edited:

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
Uhm, is it ok to use this artworks for the BG?
I believe they stated that the background will come with the purchase of RMMV, if this is the case, they're providing it for commercial use upon anything RPG Maker MV related I could only assume. I'd of course contact them ahead of time and ask for clarification prior to doing this. As of now, it's simply a design idea, but assuming they'd say yes I put this up here for demonstrational purposes.

Rise Evil

Praised Adventurer
Xy$
Therefore, the engine only if I understood what you meant, HotfireLegend? ^^

Well Xyphien, I'll wait when you'll have more info first. I hope not this forum having issues.

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
This would be the only version. No light or dark, because it's a little of both. Below the image is nothing but black, etc.

Edit: I could make this the dark theme:

View attachment 81
I like this one more than the first screenshot you showed, but I still feel the current light and dark are way more supierior. The screenshots shown in this thread almost feels like all other RM forums on the net. So I voted no.

Status
Not open for further replies.