Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Potential Badge/Avatar Service Offer [Free/Paid]

Lore

Resident Dragon
Hi folks!

Many of you may be aware of the Badge contest the forums are holding at the moment (if you haven't heard about it, you can find it here). Now, if anyone looks at that post, you'll see that I love making badges.

What I'd like to know is, if I were to provide a service to create badges of varying types for use as avatars on the forums or anywhere else, or for other reasons, be it for an achievement, game icon, etc., who would be interested in this service.

Here are a few badges I did for myself for avatars:

lorebadge.png lorechristmasbadge.png

I can do other designs and shapes if you'd like, and also in any size you require.

EDIT: Here are a few samples of the types of badges I can do. These are all of a small size as they are samples.

sample1.png sample2.png sample3.png sample4.png sample5.png sample6.png sample7.png sample8.png

If I were to charge for providing a service like this, I would start at US$0.50 per image, with discounts for bulk amounts.

If you are interested, please let me know what you'd like to see, and/or leave this post a like. :)

Thanks guys!

Last edited:

Lore

Resident Dragon
I've adjusted the title to emphasise that this is a badge & avatar service amongst others. :)
[doublepost=1478746505,1478733335][/doublepost]I've updated the initial post with some badge/avatar samples.