Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post your music!

Iron Croc

I eat my fries with fire.
Xy$
Hello everyone. Most forums have a thread like this, so I thought MV.co could use one too.
Simple. Post your music and leave feedback for prior people who posted.

Rules:
  • Follow all forum rules. (Duh.)
  • Leave detailed feedback for prior musicians/composers. Simply "I liked it" or "That sucked" really isn't good enough.
  • If applicable, give constructive critique/criticism.
  • Keep in mind that your personal tastes are just that. (Example: I hate this song because it has guitars in it.)
I think we're good. But since the only composers in this entire forum are Kaimen and myself for the time being, this thread might be a bit rusty for awhile...

Happy sharing!

Akod

Praised Adventurer
I'm not a composer, but I do make music. Here is the most recent cover I finished.

Link

Since I'm the first to post there's nothing to leave feedback for, so I guess I get off easy this time. (smile)

David Lister

Villager
Xy$
Looks like it's been a month since there's been a post here. What about some of us sharing our earliest works - the ones that humble us? (tongue)