Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Point Blank: Lore Showcase

Trumully

Cyborg Kiwi
Alrighty guys. This is the day where we first see what I think Billy and Rose will look like! (Along with the lore, if you haven't seen it)
So, here it is:

Billy.png
Name: Billy Hill, The Hitman
Current Age: 39
Height: 6' 2"
Billy Hill was once a kid who got bullied at school for being a 'Goody Two Shoes' and 'The Teacher's Pet', as every teacher adored him. He was also a person who liked odd things. Nothing to specify, but just odd things. On his birthday, his grandfather gave him a Swiss Knife. His grandfather said: "Use it whenever you feel it's needed, Billy," so that is when everything all started. One day, something terrible happened. When he was getting bullied, he got sick of it. Then, something horrible clicked in him. He snapped. He must quench it's urge to be done. He had to do it, but not where he was present. So later that day, when Billy was walking home from school, He saw a kid walk past him, of whom smiled at Billy politely, and Billy felt that now was the right time to quench his thirst. He took his grandfather's Swiss Knife out of his pocket, went for the kids poor old throat and called '911'. He told them that he found the body, already dead, obscured in some nearby bushes from where he was walking. He ran as fast as he could. Home. It felt good. Oh, it felt so good. Murder. Murder was a treat for Billy over the years. Oh, just hearing their begging and pleading not to die. 'Help,' and 'Please don't kill me,'. He was then contacted by a strange person. The strange person asked him 'Would you like to kill. Kill for money?'. At the word, money, Billy felt excited. Oh, it would be wonderful to do what he loved for money. 'Yes,' Billy replied, 'I would love to.'. From that day forth, Billy became The Hitman.

Rose.png
Name: Rose Erasmus, The Distraction
Current Age: 37
Height: 5' 11"
Everybody needs to die, the only question is how and when. Rose has lived her life by those words starting with her own parents. Daddy was always nice when people were around but only i knew his true face. Daddy's little girl he said every night before he used me. Mother knew but did nothing, she too was guilty. There is no justice in this world until we bring it with our own hands. What is justice, Rose thought. Is it something people do for you, is it jail, or is it something more simple? Rose could never find an answer until one day when she decided to walk home a different way. She saw the most curious sight, a boy about her age in a suit with a knife in his hand and a gun in the other. He was following someone and she couldn't resist the urge to follow. He was so quick and quiet, the man never knew what hit him. He shot him once in both legs, then he took his knife and stabbed the man in the chest, and finally slit his throat. the blood was everywhere and Rose wasn't disgusted or scared at all, in fact she was excited about it her heart beating rapidly. She wished she could stay and watch but she couldn't break her curfew otherwise Daddy would get violent. That night she was empowered by sight she witnessed earlier and it answered her question. Justice wasn't some complicated thing no it was simple answer: death. Death is justice and everyone needed to be
brought to justice. The first was Daddy, Rose thought. When he came home it was rather simple and easier than Rose first thought. She grabbed a knife and cut his neck so many times that his head came off. that was when Mother came home. Rose thought Mother would be happy that she gave justice to daddy but she screamed and called Rose a monster instead. A monster, Rose thought. No. She wasn't the monster she was the monster hunter. Mommy was a monster though letting Daddy do what he did. She needed justice as well and Rose gave it. By the time Rose was finished, there was nothing but blood and guts all over the place with her in the centre of it. Then, another man came, the same one she saw earlier. With an interested look on his face he asked Rose if she did this. Rose didn't see a reason to lie and lying would make
her a monster. he explained that he had come him to bring justice to Daddy but Rose already did that. The man asked if Rose wanted to join him, to bring justice to other people. She was more than happy too. After all, there are a lot more monsters to hunt. In time, Rose learned the man was called Billy and he had been bring justice to many people. Together, they made themselves well known in the world and Rose was the happiest she had ever been and was in love.

Point Blank. It is and will be Coming Soon.
Tell me what you think?

Last edited:

Trumully

Cyborg Kiwi
Well, they're tall.
Eh, I'm not good at heights. I don't know what 'tall' and 'short' is. I'm not familiar with feet and inches, anyways. I'm the meters and centimeters person. XD

Edit: I changed the heights. I don't know my heights, as I have stated before.

Rise Evil

Praised Adventurer
Xy$
6'2'' (six foot two) = 188 cm (he's tall, but it's normal) < This is common
5'11'' (five foot eleven) = 180 cm (that's very tall for a woman, except few countries where there are tall women) < This is uncommon

EDIT: Oops, I should have paid attention to what it has been said. I appologize for not seeing it was already changed :(

Last edited:

punchybot

Towns Guard
Xy$
Ok one problem is you talk in 3rd person at first with Rose, and then in 1st person.

Have the style match Billy is my suggestion.