Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Plugin to use standardl side view battler as enemy

Hi I just want to request about a script that allows the official side view battlers (even those that are created from the character generator) as enemy battler.

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hi I just want to request about a script that allows the official side view battlers (even those that are created from the character generator) as enemy battler.
Have you looked at Tools tab, then choose Database, select System, and at top select Use Side-view Battle on Options?

Or are you looking at using Side view battler as regular enemy battlers?

Have you looked at Tools tab, then choose Database, select System, and at top select Use Side-view Battle on Options?

Or are you looking at using Side view battler as regular enemy battlers?
yes sir, I'm looking for a plugin that displays side view battler as a regular enemy battler. since normally I could only use specific

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
yes sir, I'm looking for a plugin that displays side view battler as a regular enemy battler. since normally I could only use specific
You could just cut and paste from sv battler folder to battler folder, the battlers you want to use. Are you using both side-view and front-view battles in same game?

Update: There is a template in Resources that may be similar to what you are looking for. Have you looked at http://rpgmakermv.co/resources/sv-style-topview-template-m.215/ ?

Last edited: