Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trumully

Cyborg Kiwi
Hello!
I'm having some trouble working with this plugin, and what this is the error I keep getting:
Screen Shot 2015-11-09 at 4.32.31 pm.png
(Error Itself)
Screen Shot 2015-11-09 at 4.33.17 pm.png
(The Console)

Can any scripters help me here?

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
What are you doing when this error occurs ? Is it when activating a quest, comlpeting, or just starting the game. If so the map you start on does it have an event that starts a quest?

Trumully

Cyborg Kiwi
What are you doing when this error occurs ? Is it when activating a quest, comlpeting, or just starting the game. If so the map you start on does it have an event that starts a quest?
Sorry for being unspecific, but the error occurs when I have started a quest and try to view the quest log in my menu. Yes, I have an event that starts the quest. I tested to see if it was a certain map, but it happens on every map. :/

eivl

Local Hero
Xy$
The error means (most likely) that you have a parameter that does not work.
[doublepost=1447053907,1447053601][/doublepost]
Code:
* @param Use Icons
What have inside your Use Icons parameter?

Trumully

Cyborg Kiwi
The error means (most likely) that you have a parameter that does not work.
[doublepost=1447053907,1447053601][/doublepost]
Code:
* @param Use Icons
What have inside your Use Icons parameter?
I used 'true'. Does it need to be something else?

eivl

Local Hero
Xy$
So what do you do to get this error?
[doublepost=1447056955,1447056418][/doublepost]It looks like there is an issue with the parameters overall (might just be unrelated issues with multiple users), the author has said that he are going to fix the bugs over the next two days. stay tuned and it will be fixed. If by any change it does not, let me know and i can fix it for you.
[doublepost=1447057463][/doublepost]Ahh.. problem solved..

Why did you rename your js file? It should be GameusQuestSystem.Js and not GameusQuest.js

@Trumully

Trumully

Cyborg Kiwi
So what do you do to get this error?
[doublepost=1447056955,1447056418][/doublepost]It looks like there is an issue with the parameters overall (might just be unrelated issues with multiple users), the author has said that he are going to fix the bugs over the next two days. stay tuned and it will be fixed. If by any change it does not, let me know and i can fix it for you.
[doublepost=1447057463][/doublepost]Ahh.. problem solved..

Why did you rename your js file? It should be GameusQuestSystem.Js and not GameusQuest.js

@Trumully
Ah! Thank you very much, eivl. You're the best! :P

Status
Not open for further replies.