Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Plugin for self-variables in common events

Nachorl250

Towns Guard
Hi everyone! How are you?

So I released an action rpg game about a year ago, and after a lot of updates I decided that the most intelligent thing to do was move each type of enemy to a common event so that I don't have to manually make every update in every single event in every single map. I figured the best way to do this would be to change variables to self-variables that only apply to the current common event, making copy-pasting really easy.

The thing is I already tried various self-variables plugins (Yanfly's, himework's, u'ki's) and they all have one of two problems:
-They only work with map events, having to specify the map ID in the scriptcall/plugin command used. I need the plugin to set self-variables for each common event.
-They crash if not on a new savedata. I need the plugin to work with already created savedatas as the game was already released and I don't pretend every player to start over for the update to work.

Does anybody know or can make a plugin that meets my needs?

Thank you all for the attention and hope you have a great New Year!