Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unity Plugin Developer Needed (PAID)

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
I'm looking for a plugin developer to do something fairly simple. I just need a basic breathing animation for all actors. Much like Yanfly's SV Enemies, however it's for allies and not enemies. The reason why is because I have 185 static side view battlers with no animations, and I'd much rather pay someone to develop a little plugin that adds a nice breathing animation like the enemies so they all match the animation style throughout the game. I'm willing to pay $20 for the plugin, as well as you still have full rights to distribute, or even sell it on the resource section of this forum :) that way you can make more profit if you'd like off of it (not sure though how many people would need it, but it could be useful for people that are in the same predicament as myself).