Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please take care of me. <3

Beccus

Villager
Xy$
Hello, my name is Taylor and I just started my foray into the world of game development.

By day I work for an indie game company as a developer, polishing my skills in coding C# for use with Unity, as well as learning a bit about game design.

By night I'm working on my own RPG about a mysterious boarding school, pacts with faeries, and magpies.
Brushing up on my JavaScript has been the easiest part so far, but I have a long way to go in terms of plot-writing, 2D design and pixel art, and character creation.

Wish me luck,
and please take care of me. <3

jdh34

Towns Guard
Xy$
Welcome to this small community ... As a fellow gamer I'm no good at C++ or unity even though I have it installed I only know rpg maker and music. so you'll do well here

Starbird

Praised Adventurer
Resource Team
Xy$
Hello, my name is Taylor and I just started my foray into the world of game development.

By day I work for an indie game company as a developer, polishing my skills in coding C# for use with Unity, as well as learning a bit about game design.

By night I'm working on my own RPG about a mysterious boarding school, pacts with faeries, and magpies.
Brushing up on my JavaScript has been the easiest part so far, but I have a long way to go in terms of plot-writing, 2D design and pixel art, and character creation.

Wish me luck,
and please take care of me. <3
Welcome Taylor! We're very glad to have you here :) Make sure to follow MV-Tan for updates on forum contests and activities. It's a really welcoming, friendly community so if you have any questions don't hesitate to reach out and ask!