Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please help- Screen glitch?

cait

Villager
Xy$
Hey, I've been using rpg maker mv for about a month and I've loved it, but something happened.
I have no idea why, but the top and the bottom of the screen are getting clipped off, and the selections wont show up on the top either. The mouse gets warped and wont click where I need it to near the top and bottom of the screen either, I've tried uninstalling the program and installing it again, but it happened again. I've tried looking up how to fix it, but I have no idea what it is.

see how its cut off at the top and the bottom? I can't see anything and no matter what I do it wont go away.
and below, you see how I cant see the tabs in the screen? every time I try to click on the first choice too it wont let me.
I bought the program and I'm scared it cant be fixed.

Amysaurus

Digital Artist
Staff member
Resource Team
Strange!

I'm not sure what operating system you're using, but I would see if you can maybe change your desktop resolution. If it was working fine before, I'm not sure what would've changed since then, though. (aww)

(I don't know if it's just me, but your images are broken)

cait

Villager
Xy$
Strange!

I'm not sure what operating system you're using, but I would see if you can maybe change your desktop resolution. If it was working fine before, I'm not sure what would've changed since then, though. (aww)

(I don't know if it's just me, but your images are broken)
Aha, I've noticed that...
I just got this computer I think its windows 10. I'll try doing that, thank you so much. I am so inexperienced with this stuff
I have no idea what I'm doing

Amysaurus

Digital Artist
Staff member
Resource Team
You're welcome!

I went ahead and looked up a guide to it, in case you need it! I don't use Windows too often, but let me know if that doesn't work and I'll see if I can come up with something else. ^^

Amysaurus

Digital Artist
Staff member
Resource Team
Darn! No problem, btw ^^

I'll let you know if I can come up with something else. Hopefully someone who uses Windows will be able to help (cheeky)