Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Playlist from the depths of your emo phase... O.o

Harmless

Towns Guard
I just stumbled on to Frank Iero's new album which is why I decided to start this thread! I was a huge My Chemical Romance fan boy back in the day (Still am, Heuheuehuehue) New Album:

Does anyone have any cringy or dumb stories of their angsty past?
What was everyone's youth anthems?

I used to have black nail and stuff. XD (I secretly miss it, but don't tell anyone)

Cunechan

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
I am not in an emo phase (though im 16 and surely supposed to or people expect me to but eh idk). I just generally like this dark kind of music but yeah idk.
I've been listening to these songs since I was 12, woah its been so long

@DireDimes this sounds like something my sis listens to lol

Amysaurus

Digital Artist
Staff member
Resource Team
Can't say I really went through an emo phase, but the music coming out when I was 13 sure made me want to. That year we got:

The Peas coming back:
Britney coming back:
This monstrosity:

Truly, truly, a tragic time in history.

Harmless

Towns Guard
@Amysaurus Oh, wow! I can feel the 2000's in those songs. XD Maybe in 4 or 9 years, they'll be considered vintage. Those I have to say, to this day, I still think the orchestra in Toxic by Britney is the most metal thing that happened to pop music!

@Cunechan Is that german? It seems interesting. Lol, your sis is into punk?

Cunechan

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
@Amysaurus lOL. Is it bad that I listened to all of them when I was little xD?

@DireDimes yup, my sis is a punk. And she listens to all kinds of interesting and special stuff xD And that's german.

something else I always listened to and still am