Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Paid Request] YEP-GabWindow Edit

Tsuyoi Raion

Villager
Xy$
Hello everyone!

I am currently using the YEP-GabWindow as my main discussion box instead of a side gab as the script was designed to do, since there's not a lot of custom window systems, at least ones that offer more diversity, I went with this.

What I need is for the gab windows to work like regular text boxes and wait for player input before showing the next gab, i'll of course want to display an image indicating the player to press the button.

If anyone is up to editing the code for me that would be great, I am wiling to pay for the edits ^_^

You can find the original plugin here: http://yanfly.moe/2015/12/18/yep-46-gab-window/

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
Creating a gab window that only responds to the player input kind of ruins the point of a gab window. Which is to allow for dialogue in the background without pausing the player movement, etc.

- Do you require to still be able to move around while waiting for input?
- If the player is allowed to move, should the gab window follow the player or disappear when moving away from the even which called it?.

Tsuyoi Raion

Villager
Xy$
Creating a gab window that only responds to the player input kind of ruins the point of a gab window. Which is to allow for dialogue in the background without pausing the player movement, etc.

- Do you require to still be able to move around while waiting for input?
- If the player is allowed to move, should the gab window follow the player or disappear when moving away from the even which called it?.
Hehe yea i know, it wouldn't really be a gab anymore but i like the gab dialogue better then the other dialogue systems. The player should not be able to move while the gab is going (currently i just pause the player or the event pauses the player depending on how i set it) and the gab should stay until player input has happened (since we can't move away from it)

It would be great if you could set it up to where i can turn on/off the player input needed depending on a switch (i.e switch 2 turns on/off player input display on gabs).

Think you can do it? :)