Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Paid] Musician and Mapper for hire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skyrocker

Towns Guard
Xy$
Right, so some of you may not know that I'm a mapper, but that doesn't matter we're all professionals here.

Hi, my name is Sky and I've been working with RPG Maker for 7 years now.
I like to make music and maps and that's where I'm currently focusing on. (Although I just started out with producing music, although I have been making acoustic music for 5 years now.)

Mapping and Parallax Mapping;

Mapping is a hobby of mine, which I've been trying to perfect for 5 years now, although I currently specialize in MV. (Honestly, MV is easiest to use at this current moment)

I have some knowledge of parallax mapping but I'd like to specialize on indoors parallax mapping, seeing as outdoor parallax mapping takes a whole lot of time and effort, perhaps a bit too much for my own personal taste.

Prices of mapping may vary between map sizes, because it takes a whole less time for me to make a small map rather than a huge map. So with bigger maps, comes bigger prices.

Small Maps (25 x 25 and below): €5,- / $5,- per map.
Medium Maps (26 x 26 to 60 x 60): €10,- / $10,- per map.
Large Maps (60 x 60 to 100 x 100): €17,50 / $17,50 per map.

Indoor parallax mapping will be €7,- / $7,- per map, simply because parallax mapping takes way more time than normal mapping.

I can add overlay pictures to the maps for extra atmosphere, no charges will be made for this. (In other words, if I add an overlay picture over one of my maps for your commercial use, I shall not ask any money for adding the picture. Who doesn't love a good atmosphere on a map?)

Any tilesets that I use have to be credited to their original owners. We may or may not discuss whether to use any special (or extra) tilesets or not.

Music;

Pretty self explanatory. I like to make music, specifically game soundtracks. This can range from battle themes (my favorite) to main themes (this means variation in songs with still a familiar theme in between, kind of like a red wiring).

Music is €7,50 / $7,50 per minute of composed music.
How expensive this might sound, the time of the music is up for you to decide.
(Every song I make ends up as a loop so that it fits into RPG Maker and the game itself, without any weird cuts in it.)

If you're interested, feel free to shoot me a private message, or send me an e-mail on Skyrockergamer@hotmail.com and we shall make an arrangement.

PS. You can be specific as you want with soundtracks or maps as long as it doesn't become too crazy or impossible to do. (As an example, a cave map or multiple cave maps connecting with each other is a certain possibility which I am willing to do.)

Status
Not open for further replies.