Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[PAID] Music Artist Needed!

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
Salutations ladies and gentlemen! I'm looking for someone who will be willing to create a really good mythology type of sound track. I'd need it to be able to loop perfectly. It will be for https://DemiCardGame.com I'm willing to pay $50 for up to four music pieces.

The game has three main mytholgoies in it. All ancient. Greek Mythology, Nordic Mythology, and Egyptian Mythology. Having one for each would be ideal, however making something that combines all of them would be just as fine!

I'd need full commercial use to the work, and would require full rights to the tracks.

tweaksource

Villager
Xy$
Salutations ladies and gentlemen! I'm looking for someone who will be willing to create a really good mythology type of sound track. I'd need it to be able to loop perfectly. It will be for https://DemiCardGame.com I'm willing to pay $50 for up to three music pieces.

The game has three main mytholgoies in it. All ancient. Greek Mythology, Nordic Mythology, and Egyptian Mythology. Having one for each would be ideal, however making something that combines all of them would be just as fine!

I'd need full commercial use to the work, and would require full rights to the tracks.
Would something like these be along the lines of what you need?

Attachments

tweaksource

Villager
Xy$
Yes, those both work. I especially love the second one, however I'd need them to be a little longer and loopable :)
Sure. Those clips are from a quick piece I threw together after seeing your post. It is about 4 minutes long at this point and those clips are a rough mix.

The first clip is the beginning. It builds to a bit stronger than the second clip before coming back down to the lute alone to loop back to the beginning. This may be longer than you want. It is easily scale-able.

Looks like a great game and the artwork is terrific.

Questions on specifics:

1. What length of track and / or file size (and format) are you needing?

2. For the Nordic and Egyptian: I am hearing epic, war-drum, battle music for Nordic and a more dramatic-but-regal (Pharoah-ish, if you will) type eastern melodies with Egyptian percussion. Thoughts or preferences?

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
Sure. Those clips are from a quick piece I threw together after seeing your post. It is about 4 minutes long at this point and those clips are a rough mix.

The first clip is the beginning. It builds to a bit stronger than the second clip before coming back down to the lute alone to loop back to the beginning. This may be longer than you want. It is easily scale-able.

Looks like a great game and the artwork is terrific.

Questions on specifics:

1. What length of track and / or file size (and format) are you needing?

2. For the Nordic and Egyptian: I am hearing epic, war-drum, battle music for Nordic and a more dramatic-but-regal (Pharoah-ish, if you will) type eastern melodies with Egyptian percussion. Thoughts or preferences?
1. I'm thinking something ranging 1-3 minutes longer that loops as previously stated. These will be used for countless promotional videos, tutorials, etc. As for the format I'd prefer mp3 if possible. File size doesn't matter at all, I can manually scale that down if it is for some reason a problem.

2. Yeah, that all sounds good to me. How do you envision the greek sounding?
[doublepost=1516660125,1514861725][/doublepost]@tweaksource still interested in this?