Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[PAID] Map Designer's Services!

Do you like my mapping style?

• Not at all.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sometimes.

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Omg, of course, it's so cool!

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

EdithHyde

Villager
Xy$
HELLO BUDDIES!
Here's FeiFei, I'm an indie game developer actually working on my own.
Today I'm here to offer my competence with parallax mapping & simple logos for your games!
( Nahpe, I do very little recolors / edits for tilesets too but actually I'm a really lazy pig so I prefer to do this as last chance. )

Okay, here we go.
My prices for creating a single map are from 6$ to 30$ maximum,
while I take 5$ for a simple logo and from 1$ to 3$ for tiles recolors / minor edit.
( Different prices will come if you become a Patron on Patreon, 'cause my patrons got permanent sales on a certain amount of commissions. )
You can pay with DeviantArt points if you feel like this, to me it's perfect the same way. I don't get money in other ways, I don't want vouchers or trades with Steam games or anything else! Just PayPal or DApoints, please!

Here are some examples of what I am offering to you right now.
( For recolored edits just look at the carpet in the first map. ATM I have nothing else to show you, sigh. )

If you want to see something more you can go here and follow my DeviantArt!
For my commission rules & F.A.Q. & prices you can go here and check out anything you want!

If you want to commission something you can note me on DeviantArt ( preferred ) or here!

All of my examples will be updated as soon as possible.