Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Orange Ball

Orange Ball 1.01

No permission to download

Rise Evil

Praised Adventurer
Xy$
Tried it, but lost interest because I found it lackluster, especially lacking a triple layer mapping, like XP had, therefore it restricted me a lot, despite being easier to map very fast. When I wanted to make stuffs requiring a lot of events, the engin was CPU intensive, therefore, causing too much lags to place all my ideas on the go.

Orange Ball

Adventurer
Tried it, but lost interest because I found it lackluster, especially lacking a triple layer mapping, like XP had, therefore it restricted me a lot, despite being easier to map very fast. When I wanted to make stuffs requiring a lot of events, the engin was CPU intensive, therefore, causing too much lags to place all my ideas on the go.
Then why don't you wait for MV?

Rise Evil

Praised Adventurer
Xy$
I've verified my order's details to see when I made my pre-order and that was since October's 3rd to be more accurate ^^"