Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinions Wanted :)

Arythorn

Towns Guard
Xy$
Hey!

So, I have composed, and recorded, my own game theme, and was now wondering if any of you would like to review it as it is much appreciated! Things like how it evokes feelings or any errors (which I hope there are none!) and any what it portrays in terms of what story it could introduce.

Thanks in Advance!

Last edited:

noxyoursox

Villager
Xy$
Very nice! This gives a serious, somewhat lonely/sad feeling. I would expect a game with this as the main theme to have some major tragic elements and to be fairly serious in tone.

iblamevictoria

Towns Guard
Thanks in Advance!
I like it. Sometimes, though, the audio peaks and it sounds kinda "glitchy". I'd recommend for the full game that you either record on a better microphone with more range or program the song into a piece of software. There are lots of free ones like LMMS and such to use.

The song is well written and emotional though, so keep it up.

Arythorn

Towns Guard
Xy$
For those asking for my setup and things i use, I have an actual Yamaha U3 Upright Acoustic Piano and use a Blue Yeti Mic to record it into a program called Stagelight (Because I'm using Windows i can not get garageband) Its free but you have to pay for the timeline system like Garageband (which i did anyway...)

Last edited: