Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Open] Hendrix's Video and Cut-scene Workshop

Premise
Hello, I'm Sang Hendrix. I create trailer video, action scene and cut-scene for RPG Maker projects. You can check the photo above and the gifs below for more details. I think they'll explain what I do better than my words. If you need my help, don't hesitate to contact me, I'm pretty active so you won't have to wait more than an hour to get my respond. And if you don't know how everything should be done, I'll show you.

Example Works
- Action Scene -
(Instead of Fade in and Fade out, you can actually have your characters doing stuff)

- Trailer Video -

Progress
For a short action scene, I'll send you a video and a pack of png files. You can play the video in RPG Maker or use Show Pictures command to show every frame of the video. If you don't feel like you want to show every single frame by yourself, I'll do it for you and send you the project file, all you need to do is copy the commands and paste them into your project. For cut-scene and trailer videos, I'll send you the video due to its length.
Customers Review
Request: Trailer video, Kickstarter video.
"Really comfortable, easy to talk with. Very open to wide scale suggestions and also shares great opinions on the work being done which I think that makes things go smoother than smoothest. Finishes things really fast as long as you provide things such as materials and other stuff. Although he finishes things in a flash, he also makes sure that the quality and explosive factor of the work is top notch. When I worked with him, I was loss at words with his stunning skills. I wanted to praise him of his work but I thought that my words alone wouldn't suffice." - From the creator of Celestial Faith (before topic created)
Shop Status
Slot 1: Video trailer requested.
Slot 2: Closed, sorry guys. It'll be available again after the trailer is done.
(If a video trailer is being requested, slot 2 will be closed automatically. You still can give me a request, but you'll have to wait until the video trailer is done. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.)​
Request Form
- What do you want me to create for you?
- The basic idea of your scene. If you want to create a trailer video then you can pass this line.
- Your social media account (such as Facebook). To talk and discuss the work in real time.
- Your minimum budget.
After I've seen your request form on the topic, I'll contact you as soon as possible.
Terms and Conditions
1. You can use my work for any purpose you want, free or commercial.
2. You don't need to write my name to your credit list but if you do, I'd be very appreciated.

FAQS
1. What is this "action scene"?
- Well technically, it's animations done in a third party software. RPG Maker engines can't give you the best support to create animations, yet, but your project can still have fancy animations. An "action scene" will be either a video or a lot of pictures.
2. How does it work?

- You can either play the video file from RPG Maker or use Show Pictures command to show all the frames.
Contact
https://www.facebook.com/sanghendrix