Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[OPEN] Gaia Project [Map Resource Submission]

Boy Who Codes

Praised Adventurer
Xy$
Good day to everyone. I want to get the attention of the already experienced mappers of RPG Maker to contribute to my project. I named it Gaia as it is calling all countries to join the submission and the team. I will give you a draft of what Gaia Project is and what I exactly need as help from you guys:

WHAT IS GAIA PROJECT?

Gaia Project is the name of the map resource submission that I am opening. I want the interested people to submit a copy of their large / medium / maps using the RMMV RTP. These could be large world desert, ice cavern, dungeon, etc. They will be used on my upcoming large dungeon crawler game, heavily inspired from Log Horizon and Breath of Fire series. These maps that you would submit would be used and combined all together to create a fantastic game world of the game.

WHAT MAPS DO YOU NEED?

I need maps of the following theme:

• Grasslands
  • Woods
  • Forest
  • Mountain
  • Beach
  • Desert
  • Swamp
  • Snow Field
  • Castle Town
  • Port Town
  • Forest Town
  • Mine Town
  • Desert Town
  • Snow Town
  • Farm Village
  • Castle Dungeon
  • Bridge
  • Ruins
  • Fort / Fortress
  • Tower
  • Caves
  • Mine
  • Sewer
These will be heavily organized. I am imaging a widely large world that the players can discover and play on, to enjoy a large time fighting in the dungeons, fields, etc.

If you're interested, shoot me a PM and I'd ask necessary questions that would let you start the project with me.