Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Old project on hold. Working on side project

My old project is on hold for the moment, i am just having trouble with ideas at the moment and will come back to it later.
For now im starting a new project called monster quest, its about a person who ends up in a new world from japan after dying in their sleep, A god in the world offers him power in exchange for forcibly extracting him from his dream.
He is granted the domain of monsters of which the god was in charge of, granting him to take the shape of any monster, tho he must get permission from that race's representative.
Unfortunately there was a slight problem, he is a human. There is a war between monsters and humans going on, and as he has the monster god's blessing, as such he is ostracized from both groups, the only group on the entire planet that is not hostile to him is the monster god's priests. After getting kicked out of the monster capital, he is encouraged to become the one to bring these two groups together, the monster lord.
On his journey, he will have to fight both humans, monsters, and a group hired by the opposing church, the "Heroes" all for the sake of a peaceful world that wants nothing to do with him.

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I sometimes will make one or more mini-games, and get them critique. After that, the break from the primary project has been long enough to bring back energy to continue work on it.

I find that if you keep a side project, you will end up getting ideas for the main project that you got from the side, and vice versa. keeps me productive.