Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Watch Out List

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
This list will be a list of all websites, products, individuals, etc. to watch out for. This could be due to either scams, poor customer support, bad experiences, etc. If you have something you'd like to tell people to watch out for feel free to list it here!

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
DO NOT BUY FREEMAKE

To those of you who's heard of freemake I would highly, highly recommend against purchasing the program, or any of their products. They do not have a user system, and if you happen to lose your key they refuse to give you one back unless you have a full transaction ID. This is horrible as PayPal doesn't keep all of your purchase on record and often times deletes them after a year.

The support for their programs are horrible, and might take days to reply back to a simple message.

I'd like to warn all of you to not make the same decision as myself. It's not an expensive program, but if it could save you all the time, money, and effort then I'd like to do so.

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
Brian Bozarth : https://www.udemy.com/user/brianbozarth/

For those of you on Udemy, watch out for this individual. Your average course on Udemy is around 30-40 hours in length and on sale costs around $12. This user charges the same price on sale for content that's only 3-4 hours in length. He abuses Udemy's system, and profits off of people trying to learn. I would recommend HIGHLY to stay away from him because of this.

Kurito14

Villager
Xy$
1. I just spread a word. Yanfly informs that Isabella Ava is likely to steal the code from her code and Irina's code. You can read more about Yanfly's investigation.

2. Foundat.io. is suspected of stealing Yanfly's code. When I say suspect 99.99 percent likely. You see it yourself on the Yanfly website. She will present evidence professionally.

Last edited: