Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

nya

Nio Kasgami

Towns Guard
Xy$
Hi I am nio,
I guess I could get with a super big fancy intro ...
but I am to much lazy for that...

Okai I am a mangaka since 2008 and I draw pretty much...
my speciality? *sighhhhhhh*
seriously? I-I just said right now ...mangaka I draw manga and art asset...
what you don't believe me? Geez seriously you really want me to get a picture upload it on imgur and to copy and to create a art thread? geeez I can do that later

I am also experienced with coding I am working on some plugins who will be release on RMW restaff if I finish in time...when I am not lazy...

other than that? if I am friendly well I suppose...? I think Amy would have to answer this...
oh why I joined this forums because Amysaurus (amy) forced me to join it :c...you see how mean this is!?
(just kidding please do not bash me :c)

Anyway's I hope to release some ressources and some plugin when I have times between college and my webcomic works c:

PSSS : also I speak french and my english is not the best...let's say my language is Nioniese
nice to meet you

Micro

Dragon Goddess
hey Nio! welcome to the forums ^^ oh wow, you draw manga? that's awesome, I'd love to see some of your work in the future!

enjoy your stay here ~~

Amysaurus

Digital Artist
Staff member
Resource Team
oh why I joined this forums because Amysaurus (amy) forced me to join it :c...you see how mean this is!?
HOW DARE YO- I mean heeeeeeey Catbro ;D ;D ;D

Yes, you are most certainly friendly~ at least I think so. Your art is amazeballs, and your code still goes way over my head, so I think you'll fit in great here. (cheeky)

I think you'll like this community a lot - we've got some awesome people here, and I think you may recognize at least a few of them(?). Let me know if I need to roar at someone!

Zebestian

The Artist formerly known as Kaimen
Resource Team
That's how @Amysaurus is. Subtly suggesting things other people should do to please her. ... wait, let me rephrase that... eh, doesn't matter.

It's been a while since we got a member I know from the other forums. I'm just trying to remember who the last one was...
Anyway, welcome to the forum where there's no "envy" only "MV". ^_^

other than that? if I am friendly well I suppose...? I think Amy would have to answer this...
Rule #1: Don't ask Amy about her opinions.
Rule #2: If you happen to ask her about her opinions prepare for a nasty answer.
Rule #3: If you get an answer from Amy you have to look carefully if it's sarcasm or not. XD

Also...
amazeballs
I concur.

Nio Kasgami

Towns Guard
Xy$
thanks :D yeah I will post it later when I will not feel so blehhhh

@Amysaurus : ....HEY AMYBRO :D now I will try to run away!
no no just kidding I don't like forum in general but I will try to see if the forum is cool

@Kaimen : lol thanks yeah I know amy for long time so I know how she's work and thanks even if I don't remember having showed art to you :o

Amysaurus

Digital Artist
Staff member
Resource Team
That's how @Amysaurus is. Subtly suggesting things other people should do to please her. ... wait, let me rephrase that... eh, doesn't matter.
Aww come on! You're giving me too much credit if you're saying I'm subtle! (blush)

Rule #1: Don't ask Amy about her opinions.
Rule #2: If you happen to ask her about her opinions prepare for a nasty answer.
Rule #3: If you get an answer from Amy you have to look carefully if it's sarcasm or not. XD
Wow, you can just read me like a book, can't you??? If I'm mean, it's because I care~ (snicker)

@Nio Kasgami: The forum has to be cool - I'm here. ;D

Zebestian

The Artist formerly known as Kaimen
Resource Team
@Kaimen : lol thanks yeah I know amy for long time so I know how she's work and thanks even if I don't remember having showed art to you :o
Oh, you haven't shown me anything but I have seen your work and I think it's pretty amazing. Pretty pretty even, I'd say. Maybe I should've commented on your art but since I'm not much of an art buff I wouldn't have been able to provide in-depth feedback anyway. XD

Macro

Pantologist
Xy$
Hello and welcome to RMMV! Hope you have fun and find what you are looking for here. ^_^

I am already liking your art work, you sure are multi-talented. But you suffer the curse of "Lazy" as well? Why must we be so unfortunate! :(

Last edited:

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
Welcome aboard @Nio Kasgami , you're a familiar face from RMW so It's nice seeing you here. I hope you like it here, we do have a lot of awesome people, and it's still a rather small community, so it makes it simple to make friends and what not. Anyways I look forward to seeing you around, cheers :D

Nio Kasgami

Towns Guard
Xy$
@Macro : oh thanks ! it's so kind c: and yes I am such a lazy person lol and tend to forgot so many stuff XD

@LTN Games : Oh yeah your name is also familiar :o ! but we not spoke a lot's so I tend to forget
and YES I am really active to RMW xD

DarcHiro

Studious Dark Lord
Xy$
Hi I am nio,
I guess I could get with a super big fancy intro ...
but I am to much lazy for that...

Okai I am a mangaka since 2008 and I draw pretty much...
my speciality? *sighhhhhhh*
seriously? I-I just said right now ...mangaka I draw manga and art asset...
what you don't believe me? Geez seriously you really want me to get a picture upload it on imgur and to copy and to create a art thread? geeez I can do that later

I am also experienced with coding I am working on some plugins who will be release on RMW restaff if I finish in time...when I am not lazy...

Anyway's I hope to release some ressources and some plugin when I have times between college and my webcomic works c:

PSSS : also I speak french and my english is not the best...let's say my language is Nioniese
nice to meet you
Welcome to the forums! I also draw, but I haven't drawn online yet.... sadly.... anyways it's nice to meet you!