Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Noob here

Meh

Villager
Xy$
I'm excited to see what the future of retro RPGs is going to be, hopefully my contributions' will be worthy of some recognition as well.

Happy game making everyone.

Cunechan

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
Hello and welcome to the forums~ Have fun and see you around @Meh (girly) Feel free to ask if you have any questions and hope to see some of your stuff in near future (blush)

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
You love RETRO? How about Black and White Retro. @Meh , we have the graphics here for that. Welcome to the forums. Looking forward to seeing your contributions.

Macro

Pantologist
Xy$
Hello and welcome to RMMV! Hope you have fun and find what you are looking for here. ^_^

What do you consider a retro RPG to be, @Meh?

Akod

Praised Adventurer
Welcome to the forum!

Retro RPGs do seem to be the most popular genre right now, so I'm sure that future isn't too far away. =)

I hope to see you around!

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
Hey there, glad you could sign up and introduce yourself. I'll be looking forward to seeing you and whatever you may contribute to the community. Cheers (cool)