Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NON RPGMAKER stuff

Chibae

Ashelia B'nargin Dalmasca
Hi, Evilchibi here.

So I am curious, if I made a game in GG maker would it be possible to post here, I know its a rm mv forum, but technically GG was made by degica(sp i think) So aint it still a rpg maker software. I am starting to learn use it and would really like to post what I have learned and any resources I make I would like to share and tutorials I make to share as well.

Thanks for reading and I hope I posted in the right place.

EvilChibi

Chibae

Ashelia B'nargin Dalmasca
i would be really interested in this. never heard of this program until now. scripting wise, how does GG compare to RM?
I am someone with no scripting knowledege and find simple scripting hard. The way gg works is different and can be hard as well, you can download a trial and see for yourself. Its also on sale on steam for about £18 in UK, not sure how much that is where you are. But i still say try it out and see if you will like, you get 20 days trial.

GG was merely published by Degica. However, branching out into different engines would be nice as even GG's forums/resources are a bit scarce.

Bizarre Monkey

I SHALL BE GLORIOUS!
Considering I personally have 5 games on here that aren't made with MV and that there's a section of resources labelled 'non-MV resources' and one of the subcategories is games I think you'll be in the clear.

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
I think the concern here is non rpg maker engine resources, all your resources biz are rpg maker engine as fsr as i can tell lol. Now, I believe as long as its the same publisher with the same type of terms and conditions you should be in the clear, but I will bring this issue in our next staff discussion, which will be after the server upgrade today.

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
Then
The main term and conditions difference to keep in mind is that RM resources can't be used in GG and vice versa.
Then this might be a problem as our main focus is rpg maker engine. It might cause confusion for members wanting to use the GG resources on RM. Either way this will be talked about with the staff soon.