Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nice to meet you all

Lobo767

Villager
Xy$
Hey guys Lobo here, new to this forum. Wanted to officially introduce myself. I've been using rpg maker on platforms almost exclusively. So after not picking up an RPG maker for years I decided to grab rpg maker MV for mac. Im loving it so far! Ill be posting on this site when I can. I look forward to getting to know you all!

Zebestian

The Artist formerly known as Kaimen
Resource Team
Hello, Lobo, nice to meet you too. :)
I gotta say, when I read that MV would be available on Mac, I jumped from joy. Before MV I always had to switch between operating systems if I wanted to work on a project. So much more comfortable now. :D
Anyway, welcome to the forum where there's no "envy" only "MV". Let me tell you that we are equally looking forward to getting to know you. Can't wait to see what you have to offer. ^_^

Cate

Adventurer
Xy$
Hey! Welcome to the forums. I also use MV for Mac. It being on Mac is what made me jump in, feet first! It'll be nice to get to know you on the forums.