Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newbie in the RPG-Maker World

TMH

Villager
Xy$
Hey! I'm Trevor and I'm working on starting up a small game design studio that works in many areas of game design. I will also be self-publishing because everyone needs a challenge in life, right?

I first played RPG Maker for the Playstation 1 back in the 90's and could barely make the thing function, though I did like the game that came along with it. Now I've decided to actually pursue my lifelong pipe-dream. Here goes something!

TMH

Villager
Xy$
Hi @TMH , and welcome to the forum. What is you favorite genre to make? looking forward to seeing you around the community.
As many, I'm a huge fan of Sci-Fi and Fantasy. Knowing the sheer numbers of those who love and make these styles of games, I've decided to try and mash them up a bit to add some new flavors to the world. How about yourself?