Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New to RMMV.co

DuckBornDave

Villager
Xy$
Hello fellow game makers!

My name is David (DuckBornDave online) and I have been using RPG Maker for a good few years on and off as a hobby. I have never delved deep into the programming and scripting side although it greatly interests me, but I have wrote many a story that has been intended to be created as an RPG Maker game (some started back on RM2000 and gradually got ported into later engines) but sadly I have yet to fully complete a project as I keep trying to make it as I see it in my vision for the game. That said, thanks to RMMV I have found new life to bring to my projects using the large array of community available plugins, hints, tips and tutorials to do things I was never able to achieve in earlier RPG Makers.

I look forward to being a part of this community and hope to one day share a completed project for everyone to enjoy.

Sincerely,
DuckBornDave.
Founder of DuckBorn Studios