Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Theme

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
Will there be a new theme for this forum in the future or under development?
The current theme is the brand new theme. It was just released not even a month ago :) There's a lot of new features on it, and it makes it so you don't really need any new themes. There's even an option to switch from light to dark mode.

Azdak

Villager
Xy$
The current theme is the brand new theme. It was just released not even a month ago :) There's a lot of new features on it, and it makes it so you don't really need any new themes. There's even an option to switch from light to dark mode.
I have to say I'm not a huge fan of the current theme, It's a bit dark and I'm not sure new comers will know this is a RPG Maker Website?
But maybe it's just me.
Your last one had a nice avatar in the style of RPG Maker and I think it said RPG Maker MV next to it. It was nice big and bright at the top,
you saw it as soon as you went on the website and you knew what you were getting.

I had bean away for a few months and when I was searching for it on a Google I thought I was on the wrong website. (I was logged out).
The way I finally found it was searching for Starbirds resources on google and then clicking the links, then I realized it was this website that I was a member of
and looking for.

This I find a bit dark and tbh a bit hard to navigate.
It doesn't feel like a warm welcoming place. (Even though there is fire everywhere)
It feels, I'm not sure, I can't quite put my finger on it. (Corporate?)

But I want to say, it is your website and I thank you very much for making it!
I have used it a lot and has been extremely useful for me to use and meet new people. (and I will continue to do so :)
You have put a lot of work, time and money into it and we can all use it for free! That is very awesome of you!!!

So as far as I am concerned even though I personally don't like it, you can do anything you want with it and I will not complain.
I don't want to sound ungreatful, I just wanted to maybe give you some constructive criticism regarding it.

Any way, thank you again for everything you have done :)

I really do appreciate it all!

Last edited:

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
The forum isn't just rpg maker anymore. As well as you can change the background and everything to a lighter theme. Everything of mine was merged into one centralized website. This is why it no longer says rpg maker and instead says Xyphien.

I appreciate your post and you voicing your opinions. Just keep in mind that this is no longer just rpg maker and it's one massive forum with a lot of stuff on it rpg maker mv is still a huge part of it, and always will be. Nothing has changed other than the name, and added features. I made a YouTube video to showcase everything. I'll post it on this post when I get on the computer.

Here they are:

&

Azdak

Villager
Xy$
That's cool, You have done a lot of excellent stuff!
I hope it all go's well for you, you certainly are very skilled.

Thank you for the reply and I look forward to continue to use your website and I look forward to see how it grows in the future :)