Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New noob

Jendaline

Villager
Xy$
Hi everyone! I'm new with this (rpg maker games), but I like it so much!
I want to make an horror rpg game and this page can help me :'D
(My english is rlly bad, sorry)
Thanks!

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hi @Jendaline . Welcome to the community. I understand what you are saying, so your English works. (smile) There are many areas where you can get help with your game. There are different people with different specialties available. Looking forward to seeing you around. If you need any help, just ask.

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
Hello and welcome to the forums Jendaline! The community here is always more than happy to assist you with any help you might need :D

Cunechan

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
Oh hi and welcome to the forums :3 I LOVE rpg maker horror games! Lemme assist you, please owo. Rpg maker horror games in 2013 were the reason I started with rpg maker although I never managed to make a horror game. What are your favorite horror games? What isyour game about, do you need any help ouo? Feel free to ask if you have any questions, have a lot of fun and see you around ^^