Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New member!

Tonko

Villager
Xy$
Hello there! I am Tonko, and I just registered here

My story with RPG Maker
Well, it's a pretty short story, since I started working with it last year :p

I had a friend that loved playing RPG Maker games. He alway talked to me about it, but I thought "A game engine just for making RPGs? That sounds like (insert obscene word here)!"

Some months later, I saw that VX Ace was just at 1 dollar (17 pesos in that moment), so I decided to get it and give it a try. I loved it. I started two projects that I'm still working at, and learned the basics. Then, I learned some more complex stuff, like Parallax mapping and a bit of scripting.

And last week, I saw that MV was at just 217 pesos, so I decided to get it. I am loving it so far, and I am already moving one of my VX Ace projects to MV.

About me
I am a young boy from Argentina, that loves pets (Trust me, I have 2 cats, 1 dog, 3 tortoises, 1 dove and 1 rat) and specially cats. I like gaming and anime too. I have some hobbies, such as game making and photography, but most of my time is wasted sleeping or playing steam games.

Well, that's it, I hope we have a good time here!

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
Hello and welcome to the community! I'm glad to have you here. If you need anything don't hesitate to ask on the website, the community here is one of the best on the net :) What games do you play, and what's your top 3 anime?