Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New here!

Micro

Dragon Goddess
Hello! I'm new to this forum, just wanted to introduce myself.

A little about me: I've been working with RPG Maker for a fairly long time (since RPG Maker 2000 maybe?) but I've never really finished anything lol. I have tons of ideas and projects I've started but life (or laziness) usually gets in the way.

I spend a lot of time just writing stories though, so I really don't know how to do anything fancy with RPG Maker. It's always really fun to play around with, despite not knowing how to do cool stuff.

I was told this is a nice community so I thought I'd join up and maybe make some friends, or even collab with someone on an RPG Maker game. :)

Zebestian

The Artist formerly known as Kaimen
Resource Team
I was legitimately confused for a second there. I was thinking "wait a minute, I already welcomed this dude". Then I realized that that was "Macro" and you're "Micro". Well, let the confusion commence on the forums where there's no "envy" only "MV". :D

Trumully

Cyborg Kiwi
Welcome, Micro! Nice to see someone who used RM2K around! I'm a newbie (VX Ace) :P
Enjoy the forums!
What you are told about this community being nice is true! <3

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
Hello and welcome to the forums! i"m glad to have you here, and looking forward to seeing you around :D