Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New here!

Jacob Banks

Villager
Xy$
Hey everyone I would like to formally introduce myself. THe name is Jacob and I am completely new to RPG Maker and game making. I hope that I can be of a help to someone and that you all can help me out as well. Here is to a new experience!

~Jacob Banks~

Lore

Resident Dragon
Welcome to the insanity that is the forums! I'm reasonably new to RPG Maker myself but thanks to this community I'm learning fast!

Feel free to look around and ask any qeustions you may have. :)

Jacob Banks

Villager
Xy$
Welcome to the insanity that is the forums! I'm reasonably new to RPG Maker myself but thanks to this community I'm learning fast!

Feel free to look around and ask any qeustions you may have. :)
Thanks I appreciate it.
[doublepost=1473979353,1473979320][/doublepost]
Good evening, @Jacob Banks , and ...

... Plenty to read and amuse you here, and lots to learn and share. If help is required, just ask.
I have already read an insane amount just today and thanks.

Juneberry

Global Moderator
Xy$
Hi there, Jacob- do you prefer Jake or Jacob? Just curious. Either way, welcome to RMMV! I've met you elsewhere methinks. But I'm happy to meet you formally now, too. Don't forget to take your time to relax while you learn and enjoy the people here, though. :)

Mysiath

the Eternal Lord in the Nothingness
Xy$
Hello there! Instead of reading an insane amount, perhaps read even more and double that insanity? I suppose I do welcome you to the forums of infectious chaos and I hope you enjoy your stay here!