Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Comer :)

DHP14

Villager
Xy$
Hi guys, I am not that new to RPG Maker, but recently upgraded to MV and thought, its time to get serious.
I can say that I am a Hardcore Gamer (Maybe not), and I like Animes so much :) English is not my native language, so pardon me for mistakes in spelling and grammar. I guess that is a few about me, feel free to ask about me further, and nice to meet you all :)

DHP14

Villager
Xy$
Hi @DHP14 , and welcome to the community. Your English is looking fine. What do you like most about making games?
Hi @MinisterJay, thanks for the welcome. When I make games, I like when seeing my imaginations that I have was put on an actual game play. Sometimes when playing other games, I always think like"It should go like this", or "Why this feature is not included". So, I begin imagining the game that have those features, and finally able to make them a reality through RPG Maker. I don't know why, but I also like to see some problems, usually in the events making get solved. The feelings are great. Haha