Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New character sheets for vehicles?

Alice Bunny

Villager
Xy$
Hello, everybody! I'll make this quick and short--I am looking for a modern vehicle set that replaces the default vehicle set in the game.
Every search result turns up a tileset and not a character set. I just want to do a modern inspired story with modern vehicles.

Starbird

Praised Adventurer
Resource Team
Xy$
hey AB, i have a vehicle tileset (i know you're look for a char sheet) that i *might* be able to convert over... it's sized for a tileset though. the default vehicle char sheet is sized so that the char and the vehicle are the same size. is that what you want or do you want more realistic proportions like a tileset would have? (chars can be bigger than 48 x 48 just in case you didn't know)

Alice Bunny

Villager
Xy$
hey AB, i have a vehicle tileset (i know you're look for a char sheet) that i *might* be able to convert over... it's sized for a tileset though. the default vehicle char sheet is sized so that the char and the vehicle are the same size. is that what you want or do you want more realistic proportions like a tileset would have? (chars can be bigger than 48 x 48 just in case you didn't know)
That actually sounds swell, Starbird, if it doesn't cause you too much trouble, I'd like to see what you can do. (cheeky)