Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New and Improved Help section!

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
Hello ladies and gentlemen of this fantastic community! I am Xyphien, and I'm here to bring you... A NEW UPDATE!

We currently have one help section for MV. I know this, and we will expand it more in the future once we get more members, and more questions being asked. This is not what I'm here to introduce you to.

We now have Best Answers added to the Help section. Now, as an OP you can mark the person who has given you the best answer with the best answer button. What this does, is informs everyone that the topic is now answered, and informs everyone not to waste their time trying to answer an already solved topic. So, the amazing members, community, and staff that take the time to help you will be able to help everyone else faster because they know which ones were answered, and which ones have not been.

As well as a lot of things, this will also allow us to come out with some new, and amazing badges for people who answer some topics!

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
This plugin also helps for easy searching, after we get so many support questions solved, someone will be able to easily search back and the answer will be right at the top of the thread, how awsome is that :) Thank's Xyphien this plugin will be very useful to the members and staff :D

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
This plugin also helps for easy searching, after we get so many support questions solved, someone will be able to easily search back and the answer will be right at the top of the thread, how awsome is that :) Thank's Xyphien this plugin will be very useful to the members and staff :D
Thank you for suggesting this to me! It will help out the forum greatly, and it's something I honestly would have not thought about without the suggestion!