Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need Video Title Plugin, PLEASE. :)

MakerNoob

Villager
Xy$
Hey, everybody! I've looked around, scoured the web, and read forums. I can't seem to find a working plugin that will let me just take a video file I have, loop it and use it as my title screen. I've found plenty of outdated ones that won't work, but I spent hours in Photoshop working this thing up, and now I can't find a way to actually use it :,(

I would be SO happy if I just had a plugin that let me use any format of video file to play what I made. I have the latest version of MV.

Thank you for any help you can provide. :D

trapless

Villager
Xy$
It would require re-writing how MV's Graphics object handles video files. Right now removes the game screen and plays a video without the player being able to do anything until the video is over. It's so silly.

MakerNoob

Villager
Xy$
I have an img just overlaid on a meteor shower with some opacity changes. Is there any way I can use the video from that as an animated background or something? Hopefully not manually, because even at 30fps that’s like a thousand photo frames to line up. X_X

Thanks