Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Completed Need Teddy Bear Sprites

Sonicfx07

Villager
Xy$
So I'm making a game where, at various places throughout, you encounter a Teddy bear that heals your party upon touching it. If someone could hook me up with colorful Teddy bear sprites, I'd really appreciate it. Of course, I'll give credit to whomever provides!

Wait so did you want your teddy bear to have a certain animation, or having a certain pose, or something?? Because if you just want a teddy bear, there's already one in the RTP.

Sonicfx07

Villager
Xy$
Wait so did you want your teddy bear to have a certain animation, or having a certain pose, or something?? Because if you just want a teddy bear, there's already one in the RTP.
Sorry, I should have been more specific. I'm not necessarily looking for a special animation. As for pose, they just sit. What I'm looking for are teddy bears that kinda look like this: http://s13.photobucket.com/user/J_ESSE_O/media/Jesseos-TeddyBatch-1_zps85fd2ef0.png.html
Obviously I can't use those because they're the wrong dimensions, but that's more or less what I'm going for.
[doublepost=1468424040,1467952676][/doublepost]Never mind. I was able to get the bears. Credit goes to JesseO, who originally made them for VX.

Attachments