Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Graphics Need some sugestions what I should do with this.

CT_Bolt

Global Moderator
Staff member
Resource Team
Xy$
Hey guys so I just randomly created this. Was wondering what I should do with it now though?
WonderRainbow.gif
The rainbow color in the background was added after it's really the effect I am more wondering about.

I was originally attempting to make some kind of water animation then this happened. (jolly)

Please share your ideas, I'd love to hear them. (cool)

Cunechan

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
Animated parallax background. I can imagine it as "the sea in the world of gods", imagine rainbow waterfalls and rivers like your sample. God that would be beautiful <3 Or as some confusing parallax bg for either a pony or horror game. I like your works(cute)

Cunechan

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
I knew there were some for ace but since there's a few for mv too I'll just save them (puppy eyes)
I'm looking forward to seeing what you can do with it~

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
Throw it away! lol joking, I'm in a humorous mood today. It's really psychedelic, I like everyone's idea of a parallax, though it may make a very cool effect over top of the game screen with a slight transparency to it. Probably need a plugin to do that though, but still may be really cool to make a dream world out of it.

CT_Bolt

Global Moderator
Staff member
Resource Team
Xy$
Throw it away! lol joking, I'm in a humorous mood today. It's really psychedelic, I like everyone's idea of a parallax, though it may make a very cool effect over top of the game screen with a slight transparency to it. Probably need a plugin to do that though, but still may be really cool to make a dream world out of it.
lol (jolly)

Aww fantastic ideas as well!
Thank you! (cat)

... ...
... ... ...
... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... and now...
(pizza) <--- Pizza lol