Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need some help with Yanfly plugin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alcha Emy

Towns Guard
Xy$
So more or less I'm asking for some help on how I can contact Yanfly to as them about the plugin but if you know what's going wrong an how to fix it that;d be great! It's the Actor Variables plugin. Basically I have variables I don't want visiable till certain points in the game. I have em invisible from the get go but the command to make em show ain't working. Here is the command: ShowActorVariable X.

X being the number ya want visable. I use it and the variable ain't popping up.

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
If you give us a link to the plugin and a bit more details on what you are trying to accomplish and what you have already, we may be able to help.
Moved to mv support.

Alcha Emy

Towns Guard
Xy$
If you give us a link to the plugin and a bit more details on what you are trying to accomplish and what you have already, we may be able to help.
Moved to mv support.
Righto! Here's a link to the plugin: http://yanfly.moe/?s=Actor+Variables

Next, I basically want relationship variables for me, between my pals and myself! Players always seem to like having those! Anyways, I have the variable set up in spot 6 for Anny but I don't want it showing up will your just about to get her in the party. So I have it set in the plugin for it to not show 6 and that works. But using the command that I showed above isn't revealing it when I want it to.

eivl

Local Hero
Xy$
I can talk to yanfly if there is a bug, but i think it can be solved as it is, just have to test a bit first

eivl

Local Hero
Xy$
Send me a light project with the problem and i can help you faster. Upload to google drive, dropbox or one drive and send me the link please.

eivl

Local Hero
Xy$
select the file and press the share button on the right hand side, then you will get a link you can send to me ;)

Isaac The Red

Towns Guard
HideActorVariable and ShowActorVariable only work to hide and show variables declared on each actor respectively. The commands do not work to hide global variables as declared in the plugin's settings.

However, if you put in an actors notes <Column 2 Variables 5 to 8> and have in the actor variables plugin setting to hide variable 7 and 8. Using ShowActorVariable 7 should work fine, and Tested as working fine in my game.

The only thing I can think of as to why this isn't working for you would be either a typo, or you are trying to hide/show global variables that were set in the plugin settings.

Hope this helps. I haven't done much coding in ages but debugging is something I'm really good at.

Status
Not open for further replies.