Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need opinions/critiques

SonarCero

Towns Guard
Xy$
So I've been working on some music for one of my games and I would like an opinion on what you guys think. I primarily work with Chiptune and 8bit styles with hints of dubstep from time to time. Let me know what you guys think.

Project A-
Area1 Loopz

Fruity Loopz

Battle Loopz

Last edited:

SalmonWine

Lord of Memes
Xy$
These sound very good! I love the mixture of simplistic leads with more complex drums to back them up!

However, BattleLoopz's lead is a little bit overpowering of everything else.

Reaaaallllyyyy interested in this project just from the music, shoot me a pm if you want some help with the game!

curryisnice

Towns Guard
Xy$
These are awesome loops! Lovin' the groovy feel you've got going I'm just sitting here bopping my head to all of them haha
Can I ask what Software and VST's you're using?
Great work keep it up!! :)

SonarCero

Towns Guard
Xy$
These are awesome loops! Lovin' the groovy feel you've got going I'm just sitting here bopping my head to all of them haha
Can I ask what Software and VST's you're using?
Great work keep it up!! :)
Sure thing, I know it might sound a bit childish, but I use Rytmik Ultimate. http://rytmikultimate.com/blog/
I have the computer version then usually I run it through Audacity to change the file type from a WAV to a OGG file.

curryisnice

Towns Guard
Xy$
It's by no means childish - This software allows you to create awesome chiptune music so there is nothing bad about it!
Thanks for showing it to me I never knew it existed until now haha

SonarCero

Towns Guard
Xy$
It's by no means childish - This software allows you to create awesome chiptune music so there is nothing bad about it!
Thanks for showing it to me I never knew it existed until now haha
It's actually really handy with chiptune and even dubstep as well. It's a very handy tool. If anyone needs something kind of cheap and highly functional and custom I would highly recommend it.