Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Graphics Need ideas... again.

CT_Bolt

Global Moderator
Staff member
Resource Team
Xy$
So I've created another image/animation...

Unknown.gif
Edited a little:
Does this look useful for anything?

What do you think this could be used for... it was originally for a title screen but now I'm not so sure... perhaps just a picture?

Zooming just for effect but I can use any of the frames of course.

What do you guys think?

Also this I created it in blender but don't really know if it would be useful for a game?
untitled2.png
Untitled3.png

Last edited:

Macro

Pantologist
Xy$
To be honest the first animation makes me dizzy. @_@ I guess maybe you can use it where someone is falling straight down into a portal or floor, or something.

You could use the kettle as a tea scene maybe, or mysterious empty room with tea and a strange red orb sitting there.

CT_Bolt

Global Moderator
Staff member
Resource Team
Xy$
To be honest the first animation makes me dizzy. @_@ I guess maybe you can use it where someone is falling straight down into a portal or floor, or something.

You could use the kettle as a tea scene maybe, or mysterious empty room with tea and a strange red orb sitting there.
Thanks for the feedback/ideas.

I agree that animation isn't very great honestly.
I had thought about using the kettle in such a way but just don't really know. lol

Edited a little:
Untitled4.png

Cunechan

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
Edited a little:
It's the ceiling of an underwater cathedral/temple. Or you could make it into a puzzle for a game. And I see a princess with a dress and her stomach opens but there's nothing inside (As if she was a robot!) or it's an ordinary Godness.

CT_Bolt

Global Moderator
Staff member
Resource Team
Xy$
It's the ceiling of an underwater cathedral/temple. Or you could make it into a puzzle for a game. And I see a princess with a dress and her stomach opens but there's nothing inside (As if she was a robot!) or it's an ordinary Godness.
Oooo what wonderful ideas... best as parallax? ...picture? tileset?

Also more...
Untitled.png Untitled2.png Untitled3.png Untitled4.png Untitled5.png Untitled6.png
Untitled7.png
I don't know, maybe as a parallax?

The Lost Chamber of the Evil Ice Wizard Glaceus!
View attachment 2621
Or maybe a title screen.
Oooooo! Nice thanks for sharing that.
Yeah I'm kinda thinking title screen but I'm loving these ideas.

Thanks for the replies!

Last edited: