Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need a team to help with game [FREE WORK][RMMV]

Hey guys i'm back here again as my other team abandoned the project instantly.. Anyway I want to make a game based off stardew valley and if you don't kno what stardew valley is then google it and it should come up with a description for you. I want a game a lot like it but not identical to the game I have everything briefly written down in evernote, If your one of the below and are looking for free work please reply to this post,
  • Database handler (Responsible for making sure all the stuff in the database is going well and to add the required steps for plugins in the database)
  • Spriter (Responsible for making the sprites like the animals and crops)
  • Music Composer (At least one year of experience)
  • Tileset artist (Responsible for making all the tiles for the game from fences to the house and the silo etc...)
  • Eventer (Will do pretty much all eventing for the game I don't mind doing some as well so you don't have to do it all)
  • Plugin creator (will make plugins or even look for plugins that will best suit the game)
Hope you guys will want to join and please, if you do then don't just abandon the project thanks ^^