Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Introduction

Hello everyone, I am PunchTheMoon. I have a passion for games and the things I like to do are writing stories, programming, and testing. I'm trying to make a horror game. But I still lack in resources.
Nice to meet you all! (cute)

Starbird

Praised Adventurer
Resource Team
Xy$
Welcome Punch! Make sure to follow MV-Tan for forum contests and activities. Lots of resources here, and you can sometimes win paid resources by participating! Always great to have writers and programmers around -- we look forward to working together toward the development of awesome RMMV games!

Welcome, there are a lot of good resources here, both free and paid.
I'll check them out. (cheeky)
[doublepost=1515920514,1515920432][/doublepost]
Welcome Punch! Make sure to follow MV-Tan for forum contests and activities. Lots of resources here, and you can sometimes win paid resources by participating! Always great to have writers and programmers around -- we look forward to working together toward the development of awesome RMMV games!
I'm still a noob though, I'm looking forward also to work with you. (cheeky)