Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My graphics, Old and New.

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
So I've been a graphics designer for a little while now, though I only dabble in it however.Below are my graphics, from newest to oldest.

New Graphics:

signature.png
Batman2.png
banner.png

Slightly Newer:

300x70.png
adspot2.png Avatar2.png
bannerminecraft2.png bigadbanner.gif

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
Just made graphics:

resources.pngforumnews.pngpmme.png
*Also known as... my signature.*

Last edited:

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
I like this one!

Maybe it's just because I have such a hard on for planetary design. But to me it seems a cut above the others.
That was when I first learned how to make planet like images in photoshop XD PivetWorld was an amazing site, and I do greatly enjoy that picture as well honestly. Thank you for the comment :)

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
I really like those 2 especially :

ooh man, the good ol' days. I made those so long ago. The CookieQuake was for a buddy of mine called... Well... CookieQuake. And I've always loved zombies. I got 400 out of 600 pages done with a zombie novel I was writing before I took a break and forgot who all died, and didn't feel like picking it back up >.>

Rise Evil

Praised Adventurer
Xy$
ooh man, the good ol' days. I made those so long ago. The CookieQuake was for a buddy of mine called... Well... CookieQuake. And I've always loved zombies. I got 400 out of 600 pages done with a zombie novel I was writing before I took a break and forgot who all died, and didn't feel like picking it back up >.>
Quite understandable ^^

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
signature.png

I know my stuff isn't actual art, it's all just promotional stuff, etc. But I figured I'd share it still with everyone. Here is a logo/banner I made the other day.