Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Art Ideas for My games.

CM Games

Towns Guard
Xy$
Just want to share some of my sketches for my game's DUST, Water House, UM, Another Tail, and GOD World.

"The boy"

DUST character "the boy" holding the young earth tree.

Water House main protagonist "young Nana" with their flooded house.

Another Tail's characters (from left to right)..Fanghead (beast), Plom (flying monster), Tenben (alien), John Lazy (hero/human "Juan Tamad"), Umm (ninja), Kekski (knight), Morales (stray cat), Pinky (obese dragon)

God World's "Messenger" Nefertiri.

(New)

"Stay in your room"... - UM

(c) CM Games

Last edited:

Cunechan

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
Wow I've never seen an art style like this. It looks amazing, really like it. It just looks so deep :3 aand i like their names they're so individual. Dunno it has something special and i like it<3

cav_dan

Towns Guard
Wow, I really want to play Water House. In my country, this is a very common problem, and looking at it through the eyes of a child would be really awesome.

CM Games

Towns Guard
Xy$
Wow, I really want to play Water House. In my country, this is a very common problem, and looking at it through the eyes of a child would be really awesome.
You said it right sir. Water House is mainly focuses in the day to day struggles of a young girl named Nana and her family's very poor condition. Just for a glimpse in the world of Nana -- you will be controlling this young girl to her everyday experiences of life and try every possible thing just to survive. That's all I can say at this moment. CM

Iron Croc

I eat my fries with fire.
Xy$
I'm very intrigued by your unique art style. I like 'em. For me, Dust's concept stand out the most. I really hope this one comes to be!

Micro

Dragon Goddess
I really like the first 3 especially, they are super unique and feel surreal. just looking at them makes me feel really curious about the story behind them!

CM Games

Towns Guard
Xy$
I'm very intrigued by your unique art style. I like 'em. For me, Dust's concept stand out the most. I really hope this one comes to be!
I'm trying my best to make these concepts come to life. Thank you for your support.
[doublepost=1455277798,1455277699][/doublepost]
I really like the first 3 especially, they are super unique and feel surreal. just looking at them makes me feel really curious about the story behind them!
Thank you so much. If you are interested to know more about my games, kindly visit my official webpage at www.cmgamesofficial.wix.com/cmgames.