Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MV-Tan Fan Art Contest!

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
18157168_616580395198987_1815883545364009576_n.png
Salutations RMMVers! We're going to be hosting a Fan Art Contest for our beloved MV-Tan! To enter all you have to do is simply make a fan art of her, it doesn't matter what scenery it is, what it's about as long as it has MV-Tan in it! :)

Everyone who enters will be able to chose one item of the following: 1 month of Sponsor, a random steam game, or their game they're working on sponsored on RaiseGamer.com (Currently down but should be working by the end of the contest)

In making the fan art you agree to have your art featured/shared on our social media, and potentially other websites to promote RMMV.co :)

You can now find out more information on MV-Tan here: https://rpgmakermv.co/wiki/mv-tan/

Last edited:

NTMonday

Villager
Xy$
I have nothing to do now ,so...

Here's My MV-Tan!

MVtan fan art.png

I'm sorry if she looks a bit tomboyish TT It just turns out that way , idk why...
The letter is weird I admit haha
Cause I use my own finger -..-